Moulin classes and swaps

It is a week later and I am still in a haze of Moulin goodness, feathers, glitter and still unpacking. It is taking me forever to unpack all the lovely things from the goody bags, tablemate gifts and the beautiful things Kim bestowed on us each day.
Friday began classes. Our first class was with Shea and Debbie. They walked us through designing a beautiful necklace. I was shocked that I was able to do it and I do love my necklace. Next up after a fab lunch outside on the patio was Jenny and Aron's can can stage. Not finished with this one yet so no pics. Throughout the day Kim gave away the most beautiful gifts donated by some lovely gals.
Friday evening was our much anticipated swaps and desserts. I joined 4 swaps and had so much fun making and receiving them.
Our fab table group

My winnings from Karen. Love this beautiful box

Shea's class my necklace completed

Kerry's class I loved this class still finishing mine up

Vintage bling swap hosted by Cynthia

My partner Michelle and I with our pillows



All the pillows They were beautiful

My garter made for the garter swap by Michelle Duke

And the fabulous journal swap. I have spent hours looking through this. I love this journal. Michelle Geller hosted and put all of our pages together. It was fabulous

Moulin has been one of my favorite Kim events although each and everyone was special. I was sad toleave and come back to reality.
Next up Carol's event

Comments

Tina said…
The photos are fabulous!!! I love the pillows! And the book...I want to see inside. ;) All of it was so beautiful.
So glad you had a great time. She does some amazing events that is for sure!

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating