Summer Tag Swap

**********EDITED***************
Tag swap is closed there are now 15 participants. I will email the details to all this weekend. Thanks to everyone for joining
Sherry

I will be hosting another tag swap and everyone is invited to join. It will be a "Good Ole Summertime Theme"



Think of all the memories of your best summers: Beach, Lemonade, Swimming, Camping, Vacations, Sight Seeing, Playing with kids on your block, Baseball, Catching Fireflies at Night, the 4th of July, & Picnics. I guess I could go on and on but any summer theme you would like is fine.

Here are the details:
1. Sign ups open till Monday June 10th or until 15 participants
have signed up
2. You can email me at bammydon@att.net or leave a comment on this post
3. Make/create 15 tags and mail to me by the 21st of July
4 Tag size 4 3/4 x 2 3/8 (standard shipping size)
5. Put your name, email and blog addresses on the back of the tag
6. Stamp, paint, college, sew whatever you want to create no limits
7. Just have fun

Comments

Michelle Devine said…
Hey Sherry,
Can I play. Looks like a fun theme!
HopHopJingleBoo said…
hello, sure count me in... thanks for the email...
Heidi said…
Thanks! I think you've counted me in already! Should be MORE fun!
*Heidi*
Anonymous said…
Sherry, I would love to do this swap, your last one was such a great success and everyone had fun!
Rowan Willow said…
O~o~o can I play too???

I would love to join this swap, I'm a newbie to makin' tags but not to makin' stuff! Do we try and make them all the same or mix it up..."variety, the spice of life" style?!?

Please add me :0)
Rowan Willow (artist/alter ego)
aka Tiffany
Sherry said…
I would love to join too! Great Idea!
Wanda said…
I would like to join your swap. I'm going to email you right now.
Amy O said…
Hey Sherry... If anyone backs out, let me know! I'd like to play!

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

It's A Busy Good Friday

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating