Organization


Friday was organization Quest. I'm at the point that I need to get things in order so I know what I have and what I need. I have already started on the piles of paper and now have 80% of my patterned paper organized by manufacturer or theme. So Colleen and I decided that Friday was the day for an IKEA visit. We asked Beth to join us and off we headed to breakfast at IKEA and then shopping. Breakfast was soooo good and the temptation was great to try the huge cinnamon rolls, but we resisted. After energizing ourselves we hit the floor running literally. Colleen is like a tornado and off we went. First stop the wire basket drawers we have been looking for. Found them and three fully loaded carts later we wandered through the maze to checkout. Then to the car. Now we have 12 frames and 48 drawers to load in her Mercedes plus the 3 of us. Get the picture?? We were packed with room for Beth and Colleen in front and me squished in the back surrounded by wire baskets. If we crash I'm dead! Unloaded and on to Starbuck's to revive. Thanks Colleen for finding the spelling bee words.
Cingular was next stop and a new pink phone, then lunch then Sam's club for more spice jars. I was exhausted and hot at the end of the day, BUT I have everything now to get organized. Pics below show the results


Shelf with larger spice jars I filled with all my metal alphabets


Stacked two of the 4 drawer chests and have all my scrapping tools, adhesives, rub ons etc


Shelf with ribbons and flowers. Yes Dad and TJ shelf is crooked and not cenetered under the top one. I thought I had measured it right. Ooops guess not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating

Summer Tag Swap