Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day Dad!

Can't be there in person today but soon like in a week I will be home. Hope you are celebrating and doing what you want today! Love ya lots! Another week has zoomed by. Not a crazy busy week, just a week that quickly flew by. Seems they are all that way lately.

Class at Devine Memories on Thursday with Michelle . Colleen was back from Germany so we all had a great evening catching up and working on the album. Below are a couple of pics of the album.

Front cover of mini albulm

Inside peek

I waited till the last minute, well not really last minute, to work in my next Altered Book. This has been a difficult book to work in due to the bulk of the book. Finally had to do most of the layouts outside the book and glue in. 2 layouts are done and the 3rd is in my head waiting to be put on paper. We will see how close to my idea in my brain the actual layout turns out
This 1st layout I used fabric and images from a novel and just machine stitched to the fabric pretty simple but I liked it

My funky birds. Painted and stamped and embossed these little birds and added feathers for their tails. Patterened paper was painted, misted and distressed and then glued in to the book. I cut out the felt flowers and added them for color.
So it is laundry and lining things up for my trip to Iowa next Sat. Yeap will be on a jet plane heading home for my folks 60th wedding aniversary celebration and to spend a week relaxing and chilling in the muggy Iowa weather. Looking forward to lots of fresh produce from the folks garden. Catch you all later



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating