Oh where have the last 2 weeks gone??

Wow the past 2 weeks have just flown by. Between working some crazy hours at the unit, getting a BBQ pulled together for Warren (leaving after 8 years with us) and helping my sister get ready for my folks 60 th anniversary time is flying. But.. surprise surprise I managed to take a class in between all this.

Warren has been with WSD for 8 years and has been a steadfast, loyal employee. He will be missed by our patients and staff. BBQ we had for him was perfect as we actually got to sit and chat for a long time. I wish him good luck at his new job and with his new endevor Liberal Christian Trio.

Jennifer and John and kids are doing great just so busy working and lots of activities with the kids.

Class with Michelle at Devine Memories this was such a fun album to make in a picture frame. Love it Michelle
Sneek peek of just a little of what I'm doing for the anniversary celebration

Card class at Jan's on the 6th. Fun cards and we missed Colleen as she is in Germany at her son's wedding. It was pretty quiet without her


And lastly a surprise visit from Colleen with Mr Rooster now residing in my home. Love my rooster Colleen and the parrot does
NOT like the rooster. If the parrot gets too loud I sit the rooster next to him and he suddenly shuts up Love it
So on to another week finishing up projects, a class, and hearing all the details of the Germany wedding. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Catch ya all later



Comments

Unknown said…
oooh - that album looks so cool!
tell Miss Colleen to e- me! I need to talk to that travellin' girl!

Hoep to see you soon! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating