Welcome 2011




I have to say that I am not sad to see 2010 end and I welcome 2011 with anticipation, hope and with positivity.
So it is with great anticipation that I look forward to what lies ahead in 2011.
Each year I join in in Ali Edwards OLW (one little word). Only this year I have struggled trying to find that perfect word for me. I finally came up with 2 words that I thought would be a good fit. "Courage & Grace". I just couldn't decide which it was to be and so I chose both of them.

COURAGE to face all that this year holds in store for me with GRACE
COURAGE to stand up for my convictions
COURAGE to take the steps forward to improve my health
COURAGE to face each new day with a more positive attitude
COURAGE to do things on my own

GRACE to accept a helping hand
GRACE to admit when I am wrong
GRACE to let the natural aging process occurring without regret (A big one for me)
GRACE and patience for those around me

I am sure I will be adding more Grace and Courage as the days and months progress. For now I am happy with these choices.

Wishing everyone a prosperous, peaceful, joyous 2011

Comments

Unknown said…
Sherry,
I am also with you on seeing 2010 go.....and my OLW was "forward".....I couldn't remember who had started it last year....thank you for reminding me! I am sure that you will be sucessful in your journey! I will too! :) I am glad to day is a little warmer here in AZ.....I can't believe how cold it was!!!! :):) Sandy
Andrea said…
I love it!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating