Celebrating Mother's Day & May Birthdays

Today was our big May celebrations. 3 May birthdays Sadera, TJ and mine plus Mother's Day. We all met for lunch at The Elephant bar and the celebration began. Although short a good time with good food was had by all!
What better way to start the celebration than with a raspberry lemon drop martini yummo. I enjoyed it so much

Jenn and John

Sadera, Jenn, John and Anthony

Sadera and Jenn

Anthony, TJ (not smiling as usual can you tell he loves having his picture taken, and Sadera

Sadera answering a TJ question

and then the desserts oh my yummy desserts TJ and Sadera's Creme Brulee

Jenn and mine Citrus cheesecake brulee

And the huge mud pie that Anthony and John made short work of

Gifts exchanged and catching up done we all headed home. TJ back to work and the rest of us home to be miserable with all we ate.

My florist area:) Hydrangea plant from Mom and Dad. I am hoping it lives through the hot summer. Seriously thinking of keeping it in the house for awhile

Birthday and Mother's Day flowers from TJ and Jenn

Hoping everyone had a wonderful Mother's day. I had the best ever and am truly blessed with my kids and grand kids.

Comments

Heidi said…
That big ole mud pie made me comment!

Hi Sherry! How have you been? I'm back to blogging now! I'll check out your blog and see what you've been up to! Looks like you had a nice Mother's Day!
Hugs,Heidi

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating

Summer Tag Swap