Monsoons????

Well it is supposed to be monsoon season and even though it feels like it with the humidity the weather forcasters tell us we are not there yet??? Monday nite I thought for sure we were headed for a big nasty storm but alas nothing no rain a little wind. The sky sure looked threatening.

Took a great fun class with Michelle at Devine Memories last Saturday. "Wild Boyz" This was fun as usually the albums are not boy related so I now have a fun little album for Anthony. Have pics in it but no journaling.
Sneek peek of a project I have been working on for Altered Book Club More to be revealed in August.

Have the day off and I need to get ambitious and head to the bank. Grandkids coming over while Jenn & John attend a social function. We have projects, swimming and maybe dinner with Colleen if she makes it home in time.
A busy weekend ahead as I have class "Christmas in July" at Devine Memories tomorrow from 10-7 and Altered Book Club on Sunday. So yeap I need to get busy and get house cleaned, laundry done and oh yeah thanks to the big dust storm and I guess rain I have mud on the patio and my sparkling pool I worked all week on is full of junk.
If you get a chance stop by Kim's "Missalayneeah " site and check out the cool stuff she has for sale. Besides her wood cutouts she has some great empherma for altered art.
Back to work oh yeah!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating

Summer Tag Swap