Sunday Ramblings

This has been one hot and humid week with a few dust and wind storms and a little rain thrown in. I'm so ready for the humidity to leave us. My poor pool gets cleaned one day and fills up with dirt and debris by the evening. Yeap got to love monsoons!!!!!!
Work is the same ole stuff nothing new. We all just keep plugging along doing our jobs with little hitches here and there.
Took classes the last 2 Saturdays. and our altered book club was last Sunday. Actually last week end was a busy one thankfully it is quieter this weekend. so without further comments pics of classes follow. Not much to say today.
Sneek peek of Altered Book I'm working on. This is our last round and August will be our last meeting. Not finished yet but you can get the gist of it.
Yesterdays class with a new instructor at Devine Memories, Renee. Friends album. Fun class and I even managed to almost finish the book. Could be less gabbing as Colleen wasn't there. Just kidding Colleen!

Wednesday's class : Our regular Stampin Up meeting. Fun and creative as we used the new stamp sets that have come out to create cards and a scrapbook page

Last Saturday the 21st was Christmas in July at Devine Memories with Michelle, Sandy and Kim creating Christmas projects. I do have these completed yeah me!!!!

Kim's altered book. Love this concept and have a million more ideas for more books OK I just noticed in this pic that the ghost snowflake I have been looking for since class last Saturday is stuck on Kim's book. Nope the star is not to be there hmmmmm at least I have found it! Now to put it where I can find it ha ha

Michelle's altered cupboard door. Again so fun and yeap as most of you realize lately BLING is my thing so lots of BLING on this one


Sandy's Peace accordian folded album. Still need to get pics on this one







Comments

Kim said…
yeah you updated! that's what i need to do!

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating

Summer Tag Swap