Lazy Sunday

Another busy weekend is ending. It seems like today should be Saturday and not Sunday. As I said in my previous post Friday was a bust, cleaning up after my small??? plumbing problem. I am happy to say that the stuff I dumped in the drain and left for 8++++hours worked its magic and all drains seem to be doing well. I say this with my fingers crossed!
Yesterday started early. A group of us met at Crackers in Mesa and had a baby shower for a dear friend. Good food, good laughs good time. Following the shower we headed to Mesa and Peddlar's Wife. Each of us had something we were looking for and most of us found these items. From Peddlars Wife to lunch and then to Market Square. Yahoo I found the bread pans I was coveting. Snatched them up quick and even found enough for Colleen, Kim, and Michelle Yeah for us. Also found another flour sack towel that was reasonable, and 2 more halloween ornaments to match the ones my sister sent me.
From Market Square we headed to Devine Memories to the silent auction. I was very lucky and was able to get all 3 of the items I had bid on.
So today TJ and I went over to Jenn's for a BBQ again good food and good to hang out with the family. many things I could be doing but... just kicking back as tomorrow is work again oh yeah

When I got home last nite this was on my doorstep. I had ordered it awhile ago so good to finally get it

My bread pans from Market Square

Halloween ornaments

Flour sack towel

Kim's "Peace" that I bid and won at Devine Memories Silent Auction for Autism

Another win Alie Edwards signed book

And lastly Teresa McFayden's Tea Cups

Great weekend. And by the way I am walking Nov 4th in The Autism Walk at Tempe Town Lakes. We are a part of the Devine Memories Team. Go us. Taking donations at my home page site and would appreciate any help anyone can give.

Comments

Kim said…
Way to go! yesterday was fun! and score big time on the bread pans! sooooooo lucky! thanks a ton for the bidding! your awesome!

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating