Finally

I usually have my house all decorated and my tree up at Thanksgiving. But this year I was in Iowa so nothing was done. I got home from work a bit earlier today so I plunged in and got the tree unpacked. I decided to go very simply this year. The tree and a few other decorations. It feels good to have accomplished this much today.
My tree

Glass block Jan gave me. I am loving it

My old pink Christmas balls in a jar

Just a few things on my tea cart

I have a few more things I want to find but that is pretty much going to be my decorating for this year
Meeting Colleen tomorrow to pick up my stamps and a few other goodies at Mystic and then to Costco for a few things. It is supposed to rain this weekend Yuck

Comments

Tina said…
Love your tree. It looks great. Ours isn't up as we have been dog-sitting and it would just be down again. haha But the rest is finished. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
Maija said…
Your tree looks lovely!
We didn't get our decorations up right after Thanksgiving which means not everything is getting put up this year!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating

Summer Tag Swap