Aprons, Aprons, Aprons

Yesterday was a fun class at Mystic Paper. I will blog more about that later as this will be an intensive photo blog. Colleen asked me to take pics of all the aprons for the Altered Apron Challenge Mystic Paper has. So here you go Colleen. I am sorry I don't know all the names that go with the aprons. They are strung across the Mystic Paper store and are really amazing works of art.
This first one I know:) as I was at Mystic the Day Carlene brought in her apron



Lindsey's apron this is a beautiful color combination.



Mine is way to the left, Carlene's and the other apron Jennifer made

One of two of Jennifer's Loved this one too

Kim's apron. A work of art with all the hand stitching, machine stitching and the wooden birds. Too too cute

Becky's beautiful apron

And that is your preview of the beautiful aprons. Check out Mystic's site for all the details of the auction

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating