Day of Creating with Friends

Last Sunday was a get together with friends to create a Valentine Banner. What a fun filled creative day. Pam Black opened up her beauitful home to all of us. There was so much laughing, talking, teasing and a wonderful new phrase by Maija. Cracked all of us up. Each of us were given a letter for the banner. We designed that banner piece and then made 9 kits for everyone. I had the letter "I". I posted pics of my letter and kit in the previous post.
The food was over the top and so beautifully presented. Check Maija and Carol's blog for more pics.
Here we are at the end of our wonderful day
Back row Carol, me, Maija Kelli and Kim
Middle row Pam and Marni
Front row Earleen and Annette

The beautiful food bar

Our gift from Pam

Earleen's kit and yummy popcorn which I ate all of it

Annette's beautiful bright red cigar box with the kit inside

Kim's kit

Maija's kit

Carol's kit

This was the best way to spend a Sunday good friends, good food and a great project

Comments

Unknown said…
What fun! I just love get-togethers like that! I miss you girl!!

Hugs!
Sandy
Maija said…
I am such a naughty girl!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating

Summer Tag Swap