Inspiring, Creative Week-end

This past week end was a whirl wind of friends classes and an "Art Day" on Sunday. What a fun and inspirational week end.
Sat started my adventure when I joined Maija and Earleen at Scrapbooks Etc for Susan and Jenny's Shabby Masters Class. Although I didn't get my album done (still creating it) I learned many new techniques and had so much fun back to scrapping. Earleen kept us on our toes that is for sure. Maija introduced me to her favorite coffee Dutch Bros. Oh my I may have a new addiction. Thanks Maija

Wooden album cover. I am working on the layouts. Slowly getting them done

Sunday was a day at the Circus. Our group of talented gals met at Maija's for a day filled with Circus themed decor, food and the cutest mini album. Check out Maija's blog for her photos of the album and our layouts.

Maija set the mood for us with bright colors, balloons, fabulous food, fruits, potato salad and coleslaw, chili dogs and to die for cupcakes. The Arnold Palmer tea was the best.















My page

Our group

.

Maija keeping us laughing. One of my favorite photos of the day

Comments

Maija said…
We've been spending so much wonderful time together!!!
Charlene said…
Looks like soooooooo much fun. I have become friends with Kim (Paris Cowgirl) & she told me you were going to Kim's Event in July. I just went to Jennifer Hayslips Petticoats & Parasols & it was my first big Art Event. I would LOVE to go to Kim's. Do you know anyone needing a roommate or someone that would share a room with me? I would just LOVE to go to this too. Everyone says that Kim's Events are over the top wonderful. Let me know if you have any info. THANS & I look forward to meeting you & some of the other girls Kim says goes with you to these events. Charlene

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating