The Celebration Continues

This has been a week of celebration. Thursday was being treated to yummy food and BD cards by the staff, Friday was a special lunch with Earleen, Annette and Kelli.
Today was time for family. We met at the Elephant Bar for lunch. We had Sadera's, TJ's and my birthdays to celebrate and Mothers day to honor. Our lunch was the best. We started with coconut shrimp, calamari and artichoke dip and chips. We each had a yummy main courses and the finale was creme brulee for the adults and ice cream sundaes for the kids. We left happy and stuffed.

This has been such a special week and one I will remember for a long long time.
I am looking forward to relaxing and staying in my PJ's all day tomorrow. I am certainly enjoying all my flowers cards and gifts. Thank you to all of you that helped me celebrate another year.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating