A Little This and a Little That

Here it is the weekend again. Another week has passed by so quickly. It is once again the old routine of clean, do laundry, work on the pool and yard. Same old routine for the weekend. A bright spot today is a hair cut and color. And hopefully a visit to PV to visit for a brief time with Tina. We haven't been able to connect since April so we have a lot of catching up to do.

I have been in a get things completed mode. I have one bizillion partially finished, not finished and not started classes. So I set a goal to finish my last 3 big classes. I am done done done and so happy I completed these.

I finally finished the class I took at ETC "Shabby Masters" Love this album and need to get more pics printed for the album. I learned so many new techniques. It was a wonderful class and Maija and Earleen were my partners in crime.



Next up was the wall hanging class from Kristen. A beautiful piece of art that Kristen stepped up through in making. It is done and hanging. Every time I look at it in passing I have the best memories of Kim's Jane event



Our "Art Girls Club" hosted by sweet Maija was a wonderful get together. We completed a circus mini album. I finally finished up the last pages. Earleen has posted her completed album on FB check it out. Here are a few of my completed pages.










In July I am traveling to LA for Kim's summer event. I am so looking forward to 4 days of sun, beach, classes and lots of friends time. I joined two swaps for this event and am busy planning them in my head. Kim's events are over the top and you feel so pampered and renewed . If you are thinking of an event this summer definitely consider this one.


Joy's wall hanging

Christine's flower necklace


And lastly here is the online class that I start tomorrow. Can't wait to see our first lesson


So I am best to get off the computer and head to the shower as appointments await me :)

Comments

Maija said…
How is the vintage glue book class? I've been dying to take it!

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating