Just a week ago

One week ago today I was taking a fun class with Denise Hahn in Earleen's beautifully Christmas decorated home. The lunch was wonderful, the class over the top and the participants the best. It was the best kick off to Carol's event on Saturday.

Denise had our kits packaged so sweet and we all had many laughs glittering, gluing and laughing over Earleen's special little girl from Denise.

I was able to catch up with Teah and Karen and finally Maija. Who knew we rarely get to connect except at events:)

Just a few pics of our day. My ornament hangs proudly in my living room. I love it. Thanks Denise. Please come more often to teach classes














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating