"Maison de Joie"

After Earleen's Friday luncheon and class with Denise , Saturday morning arrived sunny with beautiful blue skies. It was a good omen. I was very lucky to be attending my 2nd Heirloom event. I picked up Colleen and after a Starbuck's stop we made our way to Annette's for Carol's "Maison de Joie" event. Annette had her home decorated so beautifully. The Christmas spirit was definitely present. Colleen and I did a little shopping from Carol's table as we waited for the other guests to arrive. When everyone had joined the party we were served a wonderful breakfast. It was so nice that we were able to eat outdoors in Annette's resort like yard and pool area.
Following breakfast the fun began as we created our covers to our albums. There was lots of chattering, catching up and laughter throughout the morning. Colleen and I sat with Teah and Karen. So good to see them and hear of their adventures and shopping while in Az.

After another wonderful lunch again eaten outdoors it was time to tackle the inside of our books. Each page is full of details and although I am not done (about 1/2 of the way) I love my album. It was so hard to say goodbye to a wonderful group of ladies. A very meaningful creative experience filled with wonderful ladies. Can't wait for the spring event.
A special thank you to Annette for being a great hostess, Carol for a wonderful class, Ashley, Annette and Earleen for the fab lo calorie food hee hee.

Below are just a few of the many pics I took. The group pic I borrowed from Carol's blog


Teah enjoying that fabulous popcorn Earleen makes

Breakfast fruit cups


The album

Our goodies at the table

Carols goodies for sale. I was able to get the tote on the right with the beautiful flowers and lace



Colleen. Annette's tree made a perfect spot for photos

Another of her trees she needs to come decorate mine

One of Annette's whimsical elves I loved them as they peeked out from all over the house

Annette's beautiful pool area

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating

Summer Tag Swap