Lazy Sunday afternoon

It is a beautiful fall day here. All my windows are open and a gentle breeze is blowing in the house. I'm being rather lazy and slowly picking up and organizing and putting things away. I had to make a quick run to Wallmart on the hunt for a bar stool with a back. My backless stools kill my back when I sit at my scrapping table too long. So below is a pic of what I picked up. Mind you it had to be put together but only took 30 minutes to do that. Picture instructions Jo not written:) While cruising the aisles at Wallmart lookey what I found. Rooster placemats for my table and to top it off they were on sale yipee!
At last, I have finished my ribbon ball from an idea from Nora Griffin's blog. I love it and it is so pretty. Not too sure I like the container I sat it in so will either spray paint the container or find something different to put it in.
Ok break time is over. I hear laundry calling me. Later....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

It's A Busy Good Friday