Sneak Peak

Kim's class Saturday was the advent tree. This is such a neat project and I want to do another one for me. This one is for the grandkids.
Colleen's tree. Colleen had all her envelopes completed before she came to class. She has a beautiful tree her second one. I haven't seen her first one yetColleen and Kim trying to figure out if the church is a cathedral or temple

My tree. Colleen was so good. She not only let me use her gold nails but she pounded them in for me after I wacked my finger a good one. Today I have been working on the 25 envelopes and have them finally all done. Colleen is bringing me the church so I too will have a church in mine. Now I just need to hang them with my fabric strips. Then you will get to see the finished project.

Comments

Kim said…
great pictures! that was so funny about the cathedral!

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating