Sunday happenings

I kept very busy today finishing up "projects" I feel like I accomplished alot this weekend. At least my creative side had an outlet. I even bought a new tool. Oh surprise TJ, I couldn't figure out how to use your drill so I bought a new one Who would figure that there is no drill bits and you buy those seperately not me
I framed Anthony's layout for a gift

Sadera's layout


My new drill bet when I said I bought a new tool you all thought is was something for scrapbooking


The stars I altered now in a better container with Christmas greenery


My altered Joy from Amy's class


Jennifer's Joy

Comments

Kim said…
holy cow you've been soooo busy! i love all your things! they look absolutely wonderful! i need an assistant. do you want a job?

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating

Summer Tag Swap