Here they are

This was a fun filled week of unique classes. Tuesday nite was Kim's class "Write it down" We made a small journal to keep resolutions/goals in for the year 2007. Saturday was an all dayer. Good groups of fun people in both classes. First thing Saturday morning was the "BLING" book. Kim did a great job of blinging this mini album. Fun times. After a quick lunch Michelle taught her 2007 calendar book. Another really great and fun project. Both classes had lots of stamping and embossing. Really got all of our creative juices flowing.
Mean while I decided to join Kim and do the quote of the day journal. Now I'm already behind but I do have the quotes written down and need to figure out what format I want to put them in. This is a more personal journal so I decided to not journal on my blog. Iwant to do an altered art journal. We will see how this works out. The site is called Fancy Simple blogspot. Check it out it is inspiring.
Now the other thing I have taken on is Ali Edwards "word". She challenged us to come up with a word to be our guide, mentor throughout the year. It is a word that speaks to us in a special way. I had 3 words in mind : Simple, Connect, or Invest. Finally after much thought decided on INVEST

INVEST:
  1. In me: spiritually, emotionally, physically and finacially.
  2. In enthusiasim for my job (have lost that this past year)
  3. In relationships with family
  4. In relationships with friends
  5. In my love of creativity
  6. In TIME

Soyou can see I have been busy INVESTING

Comments

angieoh! said…
Glad to see you liked our Fancy Simple site! We have been lucky to get so many fabulous gals involved! Best wishes on all your goals for this year!

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating