Kiss kiss kiss

Another busy short week is almost gone. I could get used to having Mondays off. Makes the week go by so much faster.
Classes have started again and I didn't realize how much I missed them. Tuesday was Kim's Write It Down class at DM. I love my little book and plan to use it to set some goals. Need to finish the last 3 pages and then it is done and ready for me to write in.
Last nite was our Stampin Up club class. Again lots of fun and we learned to "KISS" with the stamps. We were all excited as we were able to see and use the big flower sell-a-bration stamp on our cards. I covet this stamp so naturally I ordered it as one of my free stamps. Can't wait to get it and play some more. Anyway back to "KISS" what fun this new technique was. I think it gave all of us a new appreciation for our background stamps. So below are the 3 cards we made.
Looking forward to two classes at DM on Saturday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating