Devine Memories Virtual Crop

11PM challenge completed. Yeah they are all done. A good nite of cropping. I accomplished alot and for the most part am pleased with what I did. Thanks Kim for hosting this month's virtual crop
10 pm challenge

This is a very poor picture of my Dad's mother. She passed away when my father was very young so I never knew her. Unfortunately there are very few pictures of her and what pics there are are faded, blurry or slightly out of focus. Thanks Kim I would not have scrapped this normally.
My 9 PM layout. No ink or matting and heavy use of rub ons and I sanded the picture


8 PM Challenge


7 PM challenge


6 PM challenge card



5 PM challenge Time 4pm card

My favorite place Devine Memories is hosting a Virtual Crop tonight. Kim is our hostess and has lots of fun stuff planned for us. As I complete a project I will post on my blog. Hopefully I will make it till 11 pm.

Comments

Kim said…
love them both! your awesome! and your keeping up!

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

It's A Busy Good Friday

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating