Yesterday was a full day of shopping and a virtual crop at Devine Memories hosted by Kim. By 1130 PM I was falling asleep over my last layout so need to finish it and get it posted.
Anyway, I found lots of treasures for my altered door class next Saturday and finally was able to get my shoes that I sooooo wanted. My Red Mary Jane Nikes and a couple more pair. I had to order the Red ones and HELLOO Nordstroms they have been sitting there waiting for me to
pick them up. Guess the guy forgot to call. So while picking up my shoes I found 2 more pair hee hee. Colleen and I went to a highly recommended store and bought lots of lace and other goodies for our altered books. Thanks Michelle and Kim for the tips. I now have some beautiful lace to work with.

Then it was off antiquing. I had posted before that I had found a wall of post office boxes that I wanted, but no room in the inn for this large piece. Well what did I find but a single post office door. Yeap I snapped this up and have plans for it in my head at least.


Next Saturday at Devine Memories is another altered door class. Now I know what I want to do this time so I have been on the hunt for old kitchen utensils. Viola, I hit pay dirt and was able to pick up quite a few to mount on my door. Let's see if my vision turns out as
I see it.
Plans for a family dinner tonite at our new favorite resturant otherwise just the boring cleaning and laundry relax kind of day. I need to put my scraproom back in order after last nite's crop. Hope you all have a great weekend



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating