Autism Walk

Well this was the big weekend for the Autism Walk at Tempe Town Lake. It was a beautiful sunny hot day!!! Colleen, Mel and her Mom, and I joined the Devine Memory family's Team and walked. Did I say it was HOT? We all completed the walk some of us in a very short time and some of us in a longer time. I bet everyone can guess who finished an hour before the rest of us. It was for a great cause and it was so nice to walk with all of Michelle's family. Colleen and I headed to Wildflower for a quick lunch to revitalize our weary bodies and then I was home. After a brief rest I am back to normal. Just a few of the pics I took. Michelle and Jenn took many more especially of the whole group so am sure they will post
The sign Michelle had outside their booth

Colleen and I

Gonzo in the black baseball cap

Pit stop with the crew

The Autism shirt we received for registering for the walk. Liked the DM shirt better

Comments

Kim said…
sounds like you had fun! sorry i missed it!

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating