Weekly Update

Another week come and gone. Sometimes I wonder where the days go in such a hurry. It is hard to realize that Thanksgiving and soon to be followed by Christmas is upon us.
I have had a pretty quiet weekend. As usual did not accomplish all I wanted but still in all a quiet weekend.
Saturday was class with Crystal at Devine Memories. We did a heritage album out of a coin folder. The book is absolutely wonderful and Crystal put a lot of time in on all the small details that make this such a special book. I did my Great Grandmother Anna Struchen. I have some pictures of her but know very little about her. It was interesting to go through the old pics and find some for this album. I loved looking at the small glimpses you get of the fashion and life way back then. Below are pics of my finished album. Actually I need to add the names to the pics and then it will be truely finished.

Front cover

Inside page

Small fold out page

Other side of the fold out

Anna Jensen Struchen

Another inside coin area filled with small pics

Back of the coin page

Middle back

Inside of album

Back side of album

Match box for swap

Angel I have been working on

Finally the long anticipated package has arrived. It was actually sent to my daughter's home. But no worries I have it now!!

And here they are 2 old wallpaper books I bought from Ebay. I so can't wait to start creating with these!!!

So there it is in pics my weekend. Back to fun things like laundry and picking up my messes

Comments

Kim said…
missed ya tons! looks like fun was had while we were gone! :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating