Finally Friday

It is finally Friday and the busy weekend is soon to be here. I am looking forward to breakfast with friends tomorrow am and Anthony's birthday party tomorrow afternoon. Sunday will be catch up day for me. Only 2 classes this week. Yeap a slow week for me.
Last nite was star class with Michelle at Devine Memories. We altered a paper mache star. Now I need to find a place to hang it. I really like my little star.



Wed was our regular Stampin Up club class. We finished up our 2008 calendar project. We altered coasters to make this calendar. It is so cute.



So that is it in a nutshell short and sweet. Hope all have a great weekend. Pics of Anthony's BD will be coming

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating