Good day

What a great day with two great friends and shopping. What more could one ask for. Yes I accomplished a little bit more. Found some unique gifts for my Office Manager, SW and Dietician. Sadera and Anthony got a couple more gifts! The rule is to downsize this year and not go overboard. I think I need to remember that. My sister's gift is ordered and in the mail as we speak gee I think I did better than I thought. Colleen gave me a Christmas gift and wow was it neat. She added to my perfume bottle collection, beautiful old plates for Christmas dessert, and a great book on Altered Books. I appreciate it so much Thanks Colleen. By the way 56 lb weight loss since Oct 13th you go girl!!!!


2 new perfume bottles to add to my collection.
The new ones are on the right


Decorative tablespoon from Colleen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating