Grrrrrr

Since my DSL is acting up the past 2 days I have been unable to really post. I did get a couple of pics and then poof I was off line again.
Had a great weekend. I didn't accomplish as much as I had hoped, but all in all a fun weekend. Saturday with Colleen as usual was a blast. Lots of shopping and why did I buy more paper??? I must have enough to stock a store. I collect paper!
Sunday TJ surprised me and showed up so we went shopping. I think he finished his and I started. We called Jenn and her family and I fixed a wildly diverse meal and we had a ball dragging in the tree and putting it up. As usual unable to find the lights so there the tree sits bare as can be till I get lights. Little Anthony ran around putting out some of the decorations and everytime he found a spot for something he would say "Grandma this be perfect" what a doll. I'm very prejudiced.
So, I still have Christmas cards to make and send, unfinished projects to complete and of course new projects to begin. Help.
Stampin up class tomorrow. Busy busy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating