Altered Art Book

I finished my AA Book on Thursday nite . Yeah for once I'm not scrambling to get it done on time. Our meeting is tomorrow so I'm feeling pretty good. My book this go around is Momisms. Those little sayings we all grew up with. Below is the completed introduction, sign in page and my 3 layouts. It was a bit of a struggle this time as I haven't been doing altered art regularly. I will soon be back into it though.
Introduction to my book
House opened

I painted all the sign in pages the same color and used lace to tie them together. Each person will embellish their envelope and attach to the page with a sign in card

1st layout



2nd layout




3rd layout

Took Michelle's altered door class today at DM still working on it so will get pics up when it is done. This one is for my kitchen





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating