Friday Nite Virtual Crop

8PM challenge we were to journal in a shape. I used the flowers and journaled descriptions of us 7 PM challenge was to use 4 patterened papers from different manufacturers. This is what I came up with


Here is the 6 pm challenge. Use a song title as a title on your page. I used Faith Hill's 'Wish For You" as my title with the Hambly transparency. Thanks Mel as I was trying to come up with a way to use this transparency and this worked for me. I also used the ghost butterflies that I painted and the alphabet I painted from Heidi Swapp


5 PM challenge for Devine Memories Virtual Crop. Our challenge was to use our stash of stickers to create a collage. This was a challenge as I have gotten rid of most of my stickers, I found fter digging these Creative Imagination word stickers and some friendship stickers which fir this picture perfectly. This pic is of our Stampi Up Club group. We have bonded and have so much fun at classes



Comments

Kim said…
love how these all turned out! it's fun to see what others come up with for the same challenge!

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating