Productive weekend

I took Friday off to #1 recuperate from last weekend, #2 mental health day and #3 go renew my tags. Yes everyone I am a slacker but I had my emmissions testing done, registered or renewed on line and lo and behold my tags were in my mailbox on Saturday. Yeap they are now on my car. I'm legal oh yeah. In fact they are good till 2008. So that started out my morning. I pretty much worked in my scraproom all day. Finished up the 2nd set of recipe cards for a swap I'm in and started invitations/ announcements for a potluck at work. So here is my weekend in pictures

The illegal jeep. Guess I will need to get pictures of the new tags
Saturday Colleen and I headed to Mesa to the Peddlars Wife for a bit of antiquing. Kim and Aliya walked in while were there so we had lunch with them and then decided to head to Phoenix to Rust and Roses our new favorite place.

This a little form I picked up at Peddlars Wife/Mystic Paper. Of course Colleen got the big one and one like mine

invitations for the potluck

Recipe cards for the swap I'm in








Anita's book. well just let me say I like my bind-it-all for making the holes but and a big but the instructions for which way to put the wire are horrible. I broke the part of my bind it tool trying to close the rings. Not a happy camper at all. Anyway here are the pics of some of the puzzle pieces of her book. My idea was puzzle pieces as we are all so different but we form a great team. Also I just stamped sayings and figures on the pages as I want the staff to write comments to her on the pages.











So my messy room is cleaned back up and on to another project in Colleen's altered book. Then when I have that done I think I'm caught up for a little bit.
Busy week ahead classes Mon, Tues and Wed and CK convention to support Devine Memories on Sat. And no Friday off for me this weekend
Have a great week family and friends
Later....









Comments

Kim said…
holy moly! you've been super productive! it was fun having lunch yesterday! and yummy! your recipe cards are cute to! cant wait to add those to my book! also loving you book and invites! she'll love it! most of all i'm impressed that your scrap area is clean again after all that! LOL!

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating