It's About Time

No I haven't fallen off the face of the earth and yes all is well. I just haven't been in the mood to blog lately. Guess I have a touch of spring fever!! Not a whole lot new here these days. Work, eat sleep and that is about it.

Wednesday was Stampin Up club at Jan's. I think we spent more time talking and getting caught up. Poor Jan, I sure bet she wished we would shut up and work. We did have many laughs over all Colleen's stories. Below are the beautiful cards we made.


Tuesday was a big day in the Struchen Family. My nephew welcomed his first born son into the world. Kaiden Hunter arrived safely surrounded I hear by many family members. My brother Scott is one proud grandfather. This makes the 3rd great grandchild in the family. Two boys and one girl is the count so far.

My Dad holding his newest great grandchild

Last Saturday we treked to Mystic Paper and grabbed the new Claudine Hellmuth paints. Oh my are they nice. I am loving playing and mixing colors. So far I have to rate them as the best I have used. So easy to mix and paint with. The colors are beautiful.

Ok just a quick update. Family day tomorrow at my house so I am sure I will be a bit more vocal and have a ton of pics
Have a great weekend all

Comments

Tina said…
Glad things are going well. Looking forward to playing with some paints, etc when we get together again. Enjoy your weekend!

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating

Summer Tag Swap