Les Sirenes Part 2 of Friday

After lunch and mermaid jean contest we came back ready to start our class with Jenny Hernandez. This was the class I was most worried about. I needn't have worried as Jenny gave us great instructions to make a cute cute little mermaid pixie. She was so generous and also gave us a bigger mermaid to complete at home. I have to finish my big mermaid up and then will post.

After dinner we returned to a dessert and swaps evening. I joined two swaps the necklace hosted by Christine and the wall Hanging hosted by Joy. While we were indulging in desserts and swapping Fiskars did a fun make-n-take,



And that is day 1 Friday. Stay tuned for day 2 Saturday another amazing day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating