AB Meeting

What a great afternoon. The 3 Bates girls had a late breakfast at TC's and then off to Carefree. A beautiful day and drive. Victoria has a beautiful home and is a most gracious hostess. Lots of good ideas for AB were discussed and Linda & Victoria shared their ABs with us. Now do I have a clue for a theme??? NO!!!, do I have an idea where to start?? NO am I anxious and stressed ??? YES!!!! Ok so I have till Jan 15 to hav a 3 pages spread done, a bio done, and a sign in page done ok I can do the BIO, the sign in I actually do have an idea but after that zip, nada, no clue. I know maybe a great theme will appear in the middle of the nite or on the drive to work HA!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating

Summer Tag Swap