Friday

What a great day today was. Colleen and I headed out on an adventure today. We got this great idea at breakfast at TC Eggington's to head over to Surprise and check out a new scrapbooking store. What seemed like hours later we arrived. A really nice store and of course we bought a few and honestly it was only a few things. Then even though I was dying of thirst it was back to Aunt Pittypats in Glendale for lunch. I think I inhaled my diet pepsi. I was dying of thirst. After a too much food good lunch it was to creative Quest and we found a few stamps. Then we headed to Mystic Paper in Mesa and again found a few unusual items. Mainly we were on the antique side scouting out stuff to alter.
Now Mr A is here to keep Grandma company while Sadera has her dance rehearsal. Tomorrow is the big day dance recital and Mr A's sleepover with his uncle TJ.
More later

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating