Last One

Sign in page
Cheryl's altered book theme was quotes.
Cheryl provided an envelope with a library pocket card, a playing card, and some small embellishments to develope a sign in card and page. I had found the 2 pics on flicker of the 2 ladies and somehow came up with a mother nature idea. I think this was one of the easier books I worked in.

Just an idea that came in the middle of the nite. I really ended up liking this after I got done. It is so simple but has a message.


Again saw the quote and came up with this idea. The books are getting so full that it is difficult to work in them


Every altered meeting we bring embellishments to share. I cut out puzzel piece4s with my new sizzex die and then I also made ATC cards and put on a jump ring. This pic is blurry for some reason.


Another of my more favored layouts. Quote is "Time is a seamstress specializing in alterations"

Comments

Kim said…
sherry i love the black and white one!!!!! that is just awesome!!!! that really looks like a fun group. now did you get your banner changed i'm confused.

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating

Summer Tag Swap