Why why why

OK, so I set a goal to figure out how to make these picture mosaics, and I thought I just mite be able to accomplish it. Well.......... I figured out how to use flikr and the photos there and viola it worked. So being me I'm soo proud of myself look at me I did it! Now on to my big idea take my photos and do the same thing. Well you guessed it pure failure. I've worked on this little project for 2 nites and still no luck nadda nothing. Am I frustrated yeap ya got that. So here is my version that did work! Tomorrow is another day and a new trial at this.

Comments

Kim said…
these are beautiful pics sherry, did you take these ones or did you arrange them from flicker? i need to mess around with my banner still. kim

p.s. the july calendar is posted!!!
sherry said…
Arranged them from flikr. Thanks for the heads up on the July calendar

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating

Summer Tag Swap