The weekend is here

Flying

Higher and higher


Don't squirt Grandma


Well the weekend has finally arrived after a long and busy week at work. Breakfast with Colleen and Beth and then we will be off on another of our shopping adventures. Plan is to go to a store somewhere on I-17 called Diane's as Beth has a mission to find feathers for one of her projects. Then to Mystic Paper antique hunting.
Tomorrow is the last drive to Cave Creek for our final Altered Book exchange. I'm so anxious to get my book back and sit and go through it. We have just really only gotten brief looks as we exchange monthly so this will be fun.
Otherwise I'm pretty boring this am. Just relaxing with my coffee and surfing the net.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating