Great Saturday

Surprise RAK package from Rusty Pickle. When Gina (from Rusty Pickle) taught at Devine Memories she took all of our names and addresses and told us that once a month Rusty Pickle does a RAK. Imagine my surprise when I got home last night and this awaited me. 22 double sided patterned papers and 4 sheets of coordinating stickers. Yippee I'm in heaven.


Michelle's designed layout from class yesterday. Watercolor painting. Another new technique to add to my ever growing list. Colleen and I were talking that we have learned so many new things in each class we have taken. Fun stuff! Fun painting!


Kim's class was bling!!!!! and painting. Again we learned new stuff fun fun. Love the bling. I already have a perfect picture in mind for this


While Colleen completed her 20 pages from a previous class I worked on the 6 kits from the Follow the Leader Class. We had a great day. Jenn met Colleen and I and we took her to lunch, then back to DM to scrapbook till 6:30. Long but fun day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating