Birthday Celebration Continues
This has been a really busy week-end celebrating Colleen's birthday. Yesterday was our class at DM for the wall art board, dinner at Houstons and today is our beading class with Victoria at Carefree.
I bummed most of the morning as I still hadn't caught up on my sleep or rest. Still have so much to do in the house but it will get done sooner or later. So it was off to Victoria's after a stop at Starbucks for a pumkin spice lattee
Victoria is such a gentle soul so patient and calming to be around. We got to see her newest art treasures that she had bought or was making. Loved her new collection of tea pots. After our tour it was to work. Victoria had put together kits of everything we needed to start beading, She gave us demonstrations and we did a sample of all the stitches. Then it was on to our little clay faced stuffed person to embroidery using beads. I have no name for mine yet but do have a plan in my head as to how I want to her look. We'll see if she turns out that way.

My wall art board from Sat class. I'm going to put clock hands in the pic frame and hang it in my kitchen. Love it


Colleen with her little person. Colleen is using red and gold beads, Beth is using jewel tones and I'm using blues and greens more sea colors


Colleen, Beth and Victoria working away


My little person has one row of beads around her face so far.

Great weekend wish it wasn't over yet. But tomorrow it is back to the old work grind So I hear the laundry calling my name. A couple more loads before bed oh joy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating