Virtual crop

So Devine Memories held their second virtual crop with Virtual Amy as the official hostess. This is so much fun. Amy can come up with the best challenges. Too bad I was so tired. I crashed at 10 pm after completing only 4 challenges and I was not pleased with them. Just didn't seem to have my "MOJO" last nite. Anyhow here they are.
8 PM challenge Yuck I hate this layout

5PM callenge used burlap for the mat


2nd half of the 7PM challenge


1st half of the 7pm challenge


6PM challenge. This is my favorite of them all

Have a class today at Devine Memories I know I know TJ only a short time till my folks and sister arrive and I'm not ready. I will paint tomorrow. Off to get ready for class

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating