Two famous friends

EDITED*** to add Kim's pic I have her permission

I am one lucky person to have "TWO" famous friends both receiving recognition this week. Kim Hesson had a photo she took in Omaha published on Schmap. I would have posted her picture but it is 5 AM and since I am sure she is sound asleep I can't ask for her permission so jump on over to her blog and check it out



I had told you that Colleen is being exhibited at the Paper Studio with her altered book in "Books Gone Wild"exhibit. I couldn't post her postcard earlier so here it is. Colleen's book is in the bottom right corner
So a big congrats to both of you!!!! What fun and what fun it is being your friend



Comments

Kim said…
oh my goodness! your too sweet! of course you can use the photo!
thanks! and so excited for colleen!

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating

Summer Tag Swap