weed weed weeds

What a beautiful day this is. The sun is out and there is a slight breeze. Perfect day for helping "Grandma" get all those weeds out of her yard. TJ came in from Casa Grande and fixed my computer so I can once again post to my blog. Jenn, John, Sadera and Anthony showed up to help. They went to work trimming bushes and trees and trying to rid my yard of the weeds that had taken over. After filling the garbage bin plus the back of TJ's truck we called it quits and went to a well deserved lunch at the Vine. Good day and my yard is much improved until the next rain








Card class at Jan's Wed nite. We made 3 cards and embellished a tin with the new Stampin Up rubons

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating

Summer Tag Swap