Been Busy

Jan's card class. I loved all the cards especially the Halloween card. New technique that Jan taught us was so cool. Of course I ordered all the stuff to make this card when my family comes in a month. Get ready family!


Follow the leader class with Michelle and Kim. I need to get a pic of Kim's layout it was really cute too. Learned how to use patterned paper in a new way and loved the wire flowers.


Painting of the living room is done and have that room put back together Now I'm workingon a bedroom. Love the new color called Spainish Leather. Tj is coming today to lay the tile so I need to get off the computer and finish painting before he gets here. Pics to follow

Comments

Kim said…
love the colors!!! i bet it looks really good in person!

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating