Recapping the past weekend


It was a busy but good weekend. As everyone knows I was beyond excited and thankful to get the opportunityto see "Wicked" at ASU.
Unbelievable, great, fantastatic. I guess I could go on and on. Long story short I very much enjoyed myself and of course Colleen was too funny.
We waited quite awhile but it was so worth it to see the performance and get our shirts. I was able to snag a long sleeved and regular t-shirt and the CD. By the way the parrot loves the CD. Colleen was able to get the t-shirt and program which she presented to me! We are dying to wear our shirts.
Great Sunday.

Comments

Kim said…
loving the t-shirt! wish i had gone! sounded like tons of fun!

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating

Summer Tag Swap