Lazy day Sunday






This has been a lazy day for me. I slept until 7:30 really late as I'm usually up at 4:30 am. Felt good to sleep in. I should have been painting but....I heard my scrap room calling it needed to be straightened up. Well, I started to straighten it up but... I have all these layouts sitting here with no pictures and no journaling so I decided cleaning and painting can wait. Grabbed a cup of coffee and have been addding pics to layouts all morning. I feel a real sense of accomplishment as I have finished many of them. Then I decide I'm going to design my own layout using a transparency. Got this wild idea for a transparency so cranked it out. I may have found a new passion as designing your own transparencies is fun!

Comments

Kim said…
love how these turned out! can't wait to see the one with the transperincy!
Michelle Devine said…
Im so jealous. The pages look great. So does the wall. See you soon.

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating

Summer Tag Swap