Christmas Eve pics

My sister sent a big box with bags to open every day beginning December 13th.Each bag had one of the 12 days of Christmas poem. Too cute. Today I opened the beaded watch she made me. I put it next to the beaded key chain for one of the other days My find at IKEA the vase, reeds, mirror and the metal platter Love it
Colleen made a stop and delivered her famous RUM cake and the pumpkin cookies. Good desserts for tomorrow The wrapped carmel chocolate pretzels are a surprise for the family.
Close up of the famous rum cake
Ornaments I made this afternoon
I put 3 of them on the table
My new monogram stamp toy. Haven't had a chance to play with it yet

Comments

Kim said…
okay i left a comment and it's not here! love everything! cake looks yummy!

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating

Summer Tag Swap