Looking More Like Christmas

It's finally beginning to look like Christmas around my house. Besides laundry and a bit of shopping I worked on my tree and started putting up Christmas decorations. This year I decided to change the theme of my tree from Snowmen to red and gold. Picked up some decorations today and need to get some more. Many bare spots. So far my favorites are the red and gold birds and the red beaded angel. Still trying to figure out how to get a good pic of the tree lit up. Without the flash it was blurred badly so what you see is a dark room with the flash
As you can see I still have snowman decorations sitting around.

Chest by my back door with a big Snowman and altered H for holidays

Comments

Kim said…
loving all your pictures! i'm jealous that your tree is decorated! love those restraunts that cook in front of you! such a blast. i might have to take aliya some time.

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating